Käytettävissä mahdollisimman pian.(Päivitetty 2022-06-21)
Äidinkieli Finnish, Sujuva English, Aloittelija Svenska
- 10+ years of experience in C++
- 10+ years of experience in game development
- I can fix bugs in legacy game engine code, therefore I can do anything
10+ years professional experience developing games and software. Broad and up-to-date
understanding of software development. Excellent creative problem-solving skills. Experienced in
prototyping, developing and launching mobile games, as well as managing projects. Part of earlier
work has also involved developing game engines independently.
Game development has been my hobby pretty much always, although I like all aspects and kinds of
programming. My favorite things that especially get me into the flow state include: gameplay
programming, graphics programming (shaders etc.) and UI programming. I regard fast learning and
the curiosity to be always learning new things as one of my strengths. I'm independent, capable of
doing team work and communicating as a part of a team. Always happy to provide support for less
experienced programmers. I've gained leadership experience through managing own games company.
2019-09 - Nykyhetki
• Lead programming of the mobile game “Badland Party” on Apple Arcade
• C++, Objective-C, Metal, MacOS, iPhone, iPad, AppleTV
• Implemented Apple's Metal API rendering support
• Parts of gameplay code
• Graphics effects programming, eg. water rendering
• Added features in client's proprietary game engine
• Debugging & fixing legacy code
2019-06 - 2019-06
Mobile game prototype development with Unity.
Feedback from the client: I learned Unity surprisingly well very fast having previously only used Unreal Engine. I got all the tasks done very well.
2018-01 - 2020-01
• Robust custom data analyzing tools for financial big data
• CUDA, C++, Qt, Python, Pandas
• Designing and implementing user Interfaces
• Feedback from the client:
• Liked my way of communicating (I liked to ask a lot of clarifying questions to make sure I had understood the task right)
• liked the look and ease-of-use of my UIs
• liked the efficiency of my apps (my apps ran 10-100 times faster compared to other freelancers' implementations)
2016-04 - 2017-05
• Receiving funding for, developing and launching a mobile game
• Project management & artistic direction
• Game architecture and programming
• C++, OpenGL, Android, iOS, PHP, MySQL, GCP
• The game got very good reviews
• A video of the game: https://youtu.be/Llwm1i5MkSY
2013-02 - 2016-05
• Programming parts of the engine of the game "Trials Fusion"
• C++, PC, PS4, Xbox One
• Additional rendering programming, audio programming, perf optimization, system integration
• Implemented a tri-color garbage collector to speed up the game UI on a Flash player
• Implemented a user interface for Audio debugging
2010-05 - 2010-08
• Music visualization tools (OpenGL, Qt).
2009-01 - 2010-03
Gameplay programming (Java)
2008-01 - 2009-01
Basic and advanced courses on computer graphics
2007-04 - 2008-05
Design and programming of a 3D graphics editor (C#, C++/CLI, WPF).
2003-09 - 2014-04