Hire a Interim Risk Manager
Onsiter is the platform where Interim Risk Manager experts and other IT contractors find their next assignment. Post your assignment for free or directly browse Interim Risk Manager experts that could fit your assignment.
Available in 2d
Danish, English, Norwegian
- Experienced in critical infrastructure - development & mapping
- 20+ years of experience in IT in large corporations
- ISO27001 professional in management systems
New York, NY, USA
- 15 years of experience in project management
- Risk, KYC, vendor management, banking, technology expertise
- Strategic partnerships in technology companies
Norwegian, English, Danish, Svenska
- Operational Risk Management
- Compliance Management, herunder GDPR, NIS2, eIDAS, SOX
- Informationssikkerhed, herunder ISO 27001, ISO 27002, ISO 27005
Available in 2d
English, German, Danish
- Network, Security and Electro Engineer
- Security Project Manager
- Prince2 Project Manager
- IT Project Manager
- Datacenter, Transition, Network
- Prince2, IPMA C, ITIL
German, English, Hindi
- 16 YEARS SAP EXPERIENCE
- EXPERT IN PROCUREMENT AND LOGISTICS
- HANDS ON EXPERIENCE
- Project Management
- Change Management
Onsiter - the service that connects IT contractors and businesses
Onsiter is a service dedicated to onsite IT assignments. IT contractors and businesses can find each other and start working together straight away. Remote work can also be agreed, but the advantage of Onsiter is that you find skilled IT professionals that can work on-site at your company and become part of your organisation while the assignment is ongoing.
As an IT contractor, you can create a profile in less than a minute by uploading your CV. Now you can start applying for new assignments directly through Onsiter with a few clicks.
As a business, you can browse profiles of IT specialist and reach out to interesting profiles directly, or you can create a assignment and let contractors apply proactively.
Before you start cooperating on a assignment, Onsiter will autogenerate a contract which you can of course adapt if needed. Working hours and payments are easily controlled through an integrated timesheet system that gives maximum transparency to both the IT contractor and the hiring business.