Web Specialist - Sutherland Shire
The Web Specialist works within Enterprise Content Management to contribute to the development and maintenance of the CMS across the intranet and external website. This position will be responsible for development, documentation, maintenance of website, providing user support, coaching and training.
- Develop and maintain the CMS-IM&T, ITIL and Prince2 policies, guidelines, practices and processes are followed.
- Develop websites-W3C's Web Content Accessibility Guidelines and Standards are followed.
- Work in partnership with multiple stakeholders to improve the website.
- Conduct regular audits on content and implement processes for continuous improvement of content and systems.
- Develop and provide training to stakeholders for both the intranet and website.
- Must have strong development / configuration experience with LIFERAY content management system or any other content management systems.
- Experience with Front End Development Frameworks (e.g. Angular, React)
- Proven experience and knowledge of W3C's Web Content Accessibility guidelines and standards
- Extensive experience working with content management systems or digital experience platforms
- Demonstrated experience with user interface and user experience design
- Experience managing digital assets, from brief to delivery and digital content management experience across multiple platforms (desktop, web, mobile web, email)
- ITIL Certificate and Prince 2 ( desirable)
|Workload||40 hours/week , 100% onsite|
|Expected start date||ASAP|
|Expected end date||2020-11-30|
|Necessary skills||Angular, CMS, CSS, ITIL, system|
In order to ask a question about a project, you need to create an account on OnsiterCreate account