Technical Validation Tester
The candidate responsibilities include mainly writing test cases based on functional specifications and executing test scripts to ensure the system release functions as expected by company.
The candidate should:
- Demonstrate attention to detail and accountability.
- Be responsible for assuring a system/application meets its requirements as outlined in system specification per process defined in the Validation Plan for the project.
- Identify and escalate, as necessary project risks and issues to the Validation Lead and/or Project Manager.
- Be able to prepare reports on defects and problems that arise during system testing.
- Have solid oral and written communication skills and teamwork skills.
- Be a good team player, able to meet deadlines and handle changing priorities.
- Have strong judgment capabilities to clarify requirements when necessary.
- Have the ability to work with IT management, business analysts and technical staff.
- Have solid experience working with validated systems
- Work with business representatives to ensure the test cases reflect business rules and processes
- Revise test cases as necessary based on project team feedback.
- Work closely with the Validation Lead and Business Analyst to ensure test scripts are ready for OQ and PQ.
Other duties include:
- run validation test scripts as assigned
- assist with preparing and updating validation documentation including specifications, defects, etc.
- As necessary modify/create Qualification Plan, Protocols, Test Plans, Risk Assessments, Reports, Trace Matrix commensurate with project complexity.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Education: Bachelors
- writing test cases
- Computerized System testing
- healthcare industry
- Quality Center
- SDLC processes
|Workload||40 hours/week , 100% onsite|
|Expected start date||ASAP|
|Expected end date||Open|
|Necessary skills||Analyst, Lead, Technical, Validation, team|
This project is closed as of 2020-10-03 and is no longer accepting applicants. Create an account to be the first to know when a similar or other relevant projects are posted on Onsiter.Create account