This project is not accepting applications. Click here to find other relevant projects.
Sr. Test Analyst
- Published 1 year ago
- Expected start date: ASAP
The primary purpose of the role:
Coordinate and undertake software testing activities ( manual plus automated ) as per the company testing services quality framework.
- Participate and Support the test lead in project discovery workshop
- Participate in daily stand-up and other agile ceremonies.
- Write the test scripts as per the business requirements/ user stories for review of the test lead ensure all risks are identified and documented while in testing to report back to the test lead/scrum master
- Undertake application testing and ensure compliance with a structured testing and quality Methodology
- Raise, manage & update defect using a defect management tool
- Participate in defect triage process
- Defect retest or Coordinate re-testing of defects and issues either through retest by business representatives or via walkthroughs with third-party providers
- Provide inputs to test lead on the test plan
- Undertake functional and integration test execution ( automated & manual ) and liaise with third party suppliers to ensure appropriate test coverage
- Attend and drive workshops comprising business or technical representatives to cover test dependent activities such as functionality verification and prioritization, test scenario identification
- Communicate as necessary with the Architect and developers on any testing issues plus other identified stakeholders if required. Log the identified issues in Jira tool
|Workload||40 Hours/Week , 100% Onsite|
|Expected start date||ASAP|
|Expected end date||2020-09-30|
|Necessary skills||Analyst, Architect, Business, Jira, Management|
This project is closed as of 2020-04-08 and is no longer accepting applicants. Create an account to be the first to know when a similar or other relevant projects are posted on Onsiter.Create account