The main function of a Solutions Architect is to provide solutions architecture oversight for new development projects according to timelines and budget, while following accepted programming, testing and change control standards, and accepted business intelligence technology best practices.
- Identify, analyze and document defects, questionable functions, errors and inconsistencies in software program functions, outputs, online screens, content and security.
- Follow QA and risk analysis testing procedures to ensure all computer applications are defect-free, compatible, adhere to standards and meet customer requirements.
- Gather, analyze, and translate business requirements into test models and develop test strategy and plans to ensure functionality meets defined specifications.
- Participates in QA reviews and validation of requirements and specification documents.
- Creates, documents, executes, tracks and analyzes test plan, test scripts and test cases.
- Develop reports and statistics to reflect the status of test case scenarios and defects.
- Experience testing and using applications.
- Knowledge of SDLC.
- Knowledge of script writing and development.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, organizational skills, and problem solving abilities.
- Software Architecture
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Bachelor?s degree in Computer Information Systems or equivalent preferred.
- 10+ years of software testing and experience required.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 10 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
|Location||Deerfield, IL, USA|
|Workload||40 hours/week , 100% onsite|
|Expected start date||ASAP|
|Expected end date||Open|
In order to ask a question about a project, you need to create an account on OnsiterCreate account
This project is closed as of 2020-08-13 and is no longer accepting applicants. Create an account to be the first to know when a similar or other relevant projects are posted on Onsiter.Create account