Skilled Validation Engineer
This position is in the Quality Engineering organization at the aseptic pharmaceutical manufacturing facility. The incumbent will work individually, supporting another engineer, or as part of a team, experienced in chemistry laboratory instrumentation, specifically, an osmometer. MUST NOT BE ALLERGIC TO PENICILLIN OR CEPHALOSPORINS.
- The individual will be responsible for supporting a range of validation disciplines which may include equipment, facility, software, cleaning, and process validations.
- In addition, the individual may be requested to execute feasibility, evaluation, or exploratory studies to support new products or processes.
- The individual will be responsible for collecting requirements, developing a project validation plan, and executing to completion.
- Minimum of a BA or BS preferably in the Life Sciences/Engineering/Chemistry or other job-related discipline.
- A minimum of 2 years previous experience with a pharmaceutical or biotech company.
- At least 1 year of validation experience
- Experience with equipment (water and utilities), including familiarity with basic microbiological and chemical water testing a plus.
- Must have the ability to prioritize and execute multiple project tasks.
- Knowledge of the basic principles of validation across multiple disciplines
- Ability to solve routine validation issues with minimal assistance.
- Ability to learn quickly through multiple channels.
- Must be able to work as a collaborative team member.
- Ability to clearly communicate with respect to technical or project management issues, both verbally and in written form.
- Must possess strong documentation skills and be able to follow specific instructions.
- Team Player
- Excellent Communication
|Location||Round Lake, IL|
|Workload||40 hours/week , 100% onsite|
|Expected start date||ASAP|
|Expected end date||Open|
|Necessary skills||BA, CHEMISTRY, ENGINEER, Management, Validation|
In order to ask a question about a project, you need to create an account on OnsiterCreate account