Skilled Validation Engineer
- Develop, plan, and execute test plans (DVP&Rs) for all levels of product validation testing (EV/DV/PV).
- Responsible for quoting all aspects of validation: validation engineering time, laboratory testing costs, validation equipment (fixtures, testers, load simulators, etc.).
- Interface with customer validation engineers and design release engineers (DRE) to establish and negotiate test plans; responsible for communication of test plans and results to Flex product design team and to customer.
- Ownership of EMC test plan based on input from EE and EMC lab SME.
- Analyze, document and publish test reports to support test plans and product delivery. Have total ownership of the overall test plan and test results including submission and maintenance of required records.
- Determine requirements for new test equipment and / or redesign of existing test equipment. Full ownership of product specific validation equipment.
- Interface with internal test labs and outside test labs to perform required testing on budget and schedule.
- Ensure all product issues are identified, logged, tracked and resolved during each testing phase. Ownership of Test Incident Report [TIR] and Corrective Action Request [CAR] related to product validation.
- Interact with manufacturing sites related to validation of process/component changes.
- BSME or related
- 3-5 years experience performing process/product validations
- Molding experience preferred but no required
- Critical thinking
- Problem Solver
- Self Starter
|Location||Buffalo Grove, IL|
|Workload||40 hours/week , 100% onsite|
|Expected start date||ASAP|
|Expected end date||Open|
|Necessary skills||Analyze, EMC, ENGINEER, SME, support|
This project is closed as of 2020-10-03 and is no longer accepting applicants. Create an account to be the first to know when a similar or other relevant projects are posted on Onsiter.Create account