Six Sigma Program Manager
The team is working on a complex, multi-year program developing Pharma Partnerships that encompass talking to pharma companies & selling them on new operating models. Currently, the program is Live w/ 4 partners, but looking to expand to additional pharma companies. This requires business owners to work w/ external & internal business partners. Business owners handle business development, client outreach, negotiation, contracts, & then all the internal processes needed to pull the program together to operate in store (in store training, marketing, insurance operations, etc.). A contractor is needed to support this program initiative.
Detailed Job Description:
- A Business Program Manager is needed to support management of the sales pipeline from business development to contract execution to store deployment.
- Help support key governance processes and business case development.
- Develop relationships with stakeholders.
- Document key processes.
- Manage project plans, milestones, & work breakdowns/structure.
Typical workday & overview of the project that this contractor will be working on:
- Organizing the processes will be a key piece of the day-to-day job responsibilities.
- Ensuring the business owners are building clear meeting agendas, creating PowerPoint decks, reviewing meeting minutes & notes, following up after meetings, tracking progress, & reviewing the pipeline.
- An example is receiving external data from IQVIA data provider
- the Business Owner will look to this PM to connect w/ stakeholders & facilitate the process.
- Is there any chance for extension or conversion to FTE?
- This is a multi-year program and extensions are expected based on performance & business need.
- What are the TOP must-have skills you're looking for? (Measurable skills, technologies, etc.)
- Strong PM background - Experience with process optimization, internal stakeholder interaction, & leading/facilitating workshops to drive improvements
- Previous experience w/ pharmacy or healthcare eco systems in order to understand the different players
- Ability to create PowerPoint decks - Aptitude to learn business quickly,
- Lead Six Sigma
- Experience level: Experienced
- Education: Bachelors
- Program Manager
- LEAN/Six Sigma
|Location||Deerfield, IL, USA|
|Workload||40 hours/week , 100% onsite|
|Expected start date||ASAP|
|Expected end date||Open|
|Necessary skills||DEPLOYMENT, OPERATIONS, PM, POWERPOINT, VISIO|
In order to ask a question about a project, you need to create an account on OnsiterCreate account
This project is closed as of 2020-02-29 and is no longer accepting applicants. Create an account to be the first to know when a similar or other relevant projects are posted on Onsiter.Create account