Service Desk Analyst Level 2
- You'll be great at this Service Desk Analyst job if you can represent the Service Desk by liaising with 2nd and 3rd level teams to help transition new and changing services.
- You'll succeed at this job if you're comfortable with creating knowledge articles and arranging training for other Service Desk Analysts when needed.
- The primary function of this job is handling complex end-user support issues and providing support to team members by focusing on restoring service to the end users.
- As the Help Desk Analyst, it is important that you understand how your role relates to IT projects and IT Service Management initiatives.
- You should also understand Incident, Problem, Change Management and other processes.
- How these processes work together to provide superior support and high availability of our business is also important.
- Understand and utilize ITIL processes (Incident, Problem, Change, etc.) and how they are used in a corporate environment
- Maintain hardware and peripherals: Responsible for upgrading and replacing computer parts; handle documentation and asset inventory
- Provide guidance to Tier 1 support and team members
- Facilitate user account management: Onboarding, change and departure processes
- Troubleshoot end user issues: Provide root-cause analysis on various web and mobile applications; handle escalated tickets relating to server/network related issues
- Understand concepts related to networks, servers, PCs, databases, proprietary systems, etc.
- Meet and exceed SLA standards: Close tickets in a timely manner, while upholding customer service standards
- Capacity to analyze complex business problems, propose effective solutions and understand and apply business vision and direction
- Ability to multitask and meet deadlines
- Creative problem solver who anticipates risks and opportunities and maintains a vision for continuous improvement
- 3+ years' of experience supporting desktop/server operating systems and technologies such as Active Directory, DNS, Exchange and VMware
- It is preferred for applicants to have technical skills to serve as escalation point for handling incidents and service requests related to application, operating system and other service related problems
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office 365
- Exchange experience
- MS Windows 10 experience
- Microsoft Office 365 experience required
- Adeptness in Microsoft Exchange Server
- Microsoft Exchange experience highly desired
- Experience in one or more programming or scripting language
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- A combination of superior customer service skills and technical aptitude is required for success at this position
- Ability to work independently with minimal oversight
- Applicants with ITIL certification are preferred
|Workload||40 hours/week , 100% onsite|
|Expected start date||ASAP|
|Expected end date||OPEN|
|Necessary skills||Analyst, ITIL, Management, Service, support|
In order to ask a question about a project, you need to create an account on OnsiterCreate account