Senior Systems Administrator - Adelaide
In this project focused position you'll be responsible for the build/ configuration, and maintenance of the Server and Network Infrastructure. As such, this role is undertaken with limited supervision and is highly autonomous.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Managing the overall execution of projects (Active Directory, Server, and Networks).
- Ensure the continuous availability of Windows Servers and their associated applications and information e.g. VMWare, SAN, AD, O365, and Backups.
- Monitors networks and servers to determine upgrade requirements and general utilization issues.
- Undertake infrastructure maintenance and improvement works /project work.
- Deliver cross-functional technical services, by working together with peers, sharing skills and knowledge and promoting a professional department image and the value of the IT unit.
- Escalated cases from Desktop Support if needed.
You will be an impressive (senior) System administrator who won't shy away from a problem. You are resourceful, hungry, collaborative, and detail obsessed. You possess both sharp analytical skills and technical vision and have several years of experience under your belt.
In addition, you will ideally be able to demonstrate:
- Project experience across the following:
- Servers (build & maintenance).
- AD (build & maintenance).
- Virtualization (VMWare or Hyper-V).
- Experience with the administration / operation of Azure Cloud infrastructure will be advantageous.
- Comprehensive understanding and experience with: Windows Server 2012 - 2019 (2019 desirable), SCCM, AD, and Backup products.
- Minimum 4 years of supporting Windows environments.
- The ability to learn quickly in a fast-paced environment.
- Exposure to Azure management.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Above average Customer Service skills.
|Workload||40 hours/week , 100% onsite|
|Expected start date||ASAP|
|Expected end date||6+ months|
|Necessary skills||Administration, Azure, Cloud, Infrastructure, SCCM|
In order to ask a question about a project, you need to create an account on OnsiterCreate account