This project is not accepting applications. Click here to find other relevant projects.
Senior Manufacturing Engineer
Island Lake, IL
- Published 9 months ago
- Expected start date: ASAP
- Designing, developing and selecting most effective and efficient tools and methods to produce quality products.
- Managing the manufacturing / assembly New Product Introduction (NPI) process to ensure that engineering drawings are processed on time for NPI build.
- Utilizing lean and 6 Sigma methodologies and tools, VSM analyses and others to evaluate technical issues and identify opportunities for improvement of processing, work holding, tooling, NC programs, and others.
- Evaluating facility layout and workflow to efficiently utilize manpower, equipment and space. Analyzing work balance and manufacturing group technology cells.
- Bachelor's degree in engineering required along with 8-10 years of work experience.
- Thorough knowledge of manufacturing concepts with emphasis in machining
- Microsoft Office suite
- Project Management
- Understanding of CAM Programming and CAD design for manufacturing
- Creo experience desired
|Location||Island Lake, IL|
|Workload||40 Hours/Week , 100% Onsite|
|Expected start date||ASAP|
|Expected end date||Open|
|Necessary skills||CAD, Design, ENGINEER, Management, Manufacturing|
This project is closed as of 2020-09-28 and is no longer accepting applicants. Create an account to be the first to know when a similar or other relevant projects are posted on Onsiter.Create account