Senior Java Developer
• Adhere to Commercial bank IT coding standards, procedures, and techniques.
• Contribute to the technical code and design documentation.
• Understand/apply reusable code design, leverage application architecture/framework capabilities and functionality, and design/develop solutions that are highly reliable, scalable, and perform to meet business-defined service levels.
• Conduct code reviews and ensuring quality solutions are built and tested.
• Strong knowledge of Java programming language, J2EE technologies, application servers, software architecture, open-source technologies, and software development methodology. .
The points below have been carefully considered as being essential for the role. Your background must accurately reflect all of these, with or without a reasonable accommodation, for your application to be considered.
• Software Development Experience - 3+ years
• J2EE/Java - 3+ years of Enterprise Web Development Experience
• Spring - 2+ years
• Hibernate - 2+ years
• Eclipse - 2+ years' Experience
• Strong design, coding, testing and debugging skills
• Working knowledge of web services technology and SOA practices
• Other Useful Experience: SVN, Agile/Scrum, SOA, XML technologies
|Location||Chicago, IL, USA|
|Workload||40 hours/week , 100% onsite|
|Expected start date||ASAP|
|Expected end date||Open|
|Necessary skills||Agile, Development, J2EE, Java, SOA|
In order to ask a question about a project, you need to create an account on OnsiterCreate account
This project is closed as of 2020-08-13 and is no longer accepting applicants. Create an account to be the first to know when a similar or other relevant projects are posted on Onsiter.Create account