Senior Java Developer - Chicago, IL
- Senior Java Developer to join the Digital Channels Technology team in the Global Markets space.
- The Digital Channels team is responsible for the technology behind CashPro, an award-winning platform serving Institutional customers globally.
- As part of our team, you will join a dynamic group of individuals delivering core digital services to the largest global corporations and public institutions in 140+ countries, processing global transaction volumes that are in the multiples of the GDP of the largest economies in the world.
- We are looking for Full Stack Software Engineers that are passionate about our craft and the processes around it.
- This role is to be a part of the Engineering Productivity team with the responsibility to drive the evolution and adoption of best in breed engineering practices across our team. Expect to be involved in highly-collaborative efforts, including active development, with different teams in our ecosystem and help drive the evolution of our architecture and practices.
- foundation on the values and principles of Extreme Programming. 10+ years of experience as a Software Engineer with a foundation in Java and related popular frameworks and technologies. Active experience with Agile engineering practices: TDD, refactoring, continuous integration, pair-programming, trunk development, acceptance testing and the deployment pipeline pattern.
- Hands on experience with modern architectural trends, patterns and design techniques and their corresponding trade-offs and tooling (i.e. micro-services, no-sql movement, infrastructure as code, caching patterns, etc.)
- Solid understanding of Domain Driven Design and related patterns. Demonstrable experience with our current technology and application stack: Java, JBOSS, JBOSS Data Grid, Angular, Spring, Cucumber, Oracle 12c, WebLogic. Experience as a technical lead and coach desired. Experience in Python and other languages desired.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 3 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
- Java Developer
|Workload||40 hours/week , 100% onsite|
|Expected start date||ASAP|
|Expected end date||Open|
|Necessary skills||Developer, Java, Technology, digital, engineering|
This project is closed as of 2020-10-03 and is no longer accepting applicants. Create an account to be the first to know when a similar or other relevant projects are posted on Onsiter.Create account