Senior BA-Financial Crimes
Leading Financial Services organisation requires a Senior Business Analyst to join a dynamic stream within their Regulatory and Compliance team. MUST come from a business background not technical focused.
As part of this role, you will be expected to fulfill the following duties:
- Facilitate workshops, requirement gathering and solutions.
- Proactive approach to defining, performing and documenting subsequent analysis
- Business focused BA
- Creation of Business Requirement Documents/Use cases
- Develop future operating models
- Stakeholder management - ensure fit for purpose through the project lifecycle
To be successful for the role you must be able to demonstrate the following:
- A minimum 7 years Senior Business analysis experience.
- Proven ability in process re-engineering and standardization
- Ability to build and leverage effective internal and external relationships with excellent communication and influencing skill
- Experience in financial crime, managing and leading workshops and proven stakeholder management
- Ability and enthusiasm to act as a 'change leader' in supporting transformation activities planned
- Superior problem-solving skills
- Relevant tertiary degree or relevant industry experience
|Workload||40 hours/week , 100% onsite|
|Expected start date||ASAP|
|Expected end date||2020-09-30|
|Necessary skills||AML, Analyst, Business, Senior, financial|
In order to ask a question about a project, you need to create an account on OnsiterCreate account
This project is closed as of 2020-04-08 and is no longer accepting applicants. Create an account to be the first to know when a similar or other relevant projects are posted on Onsiter.Create account