- The Program Manager is responsible for project work which typically has a sizable, major impact on the corporation / division.
- Responsible for program oversight, planning, program tracking, scope management, change control management, risk management, and quality assurance of the development project team.
- Assist in development and support of the vision and business objectives of the organization.
- Direct the activities of resources in line with business objectives of the organization.
- Drives the quality and timely delivery of critical path products and services.
- Establish and maintain quality metrics and guidelines.
- Implement process and system improvements including integration with other functional areas.
- Program manager needs to understand both IT implementations as well as business process/policy changes.
- Should be knowledgeable in stakeholder management across large, matrixed, global teams and understand the importance of change management and constant communication.
- Translate organization's business requirements into effective business solutions.
- Resolves high level conflicts by making broad decisions, or negotiating with affected senior management.
- Represents the company with contractors, suppliers, business partners and other parties as required.
- Responsible for managing and mentoring PMs.
- Bachelor's Degree, at least 10 years of project management experience and at least 2 years of program management and Consulting experience in implementing global projects in the retail and/or healthcare industry.
- Extensive experience developing project plan including the charter, scope, project management approach, management plans, financial forecast and schedule.
- Extensive experience in working with cross-functional teams and staff of all levels.
- Experience managing program budgets of at least $5M.
- communication, presentation and organization skills.
- effective team leadership skills.
- Solid problem solving and analysis skills.
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Project, Excel, PowerPoint and Visio.
- PMP certification preferred.
- Experience with multiple project management methodologies, including Agile, Waterfall, etc.
- Experience in establishing and managing Project Management Office for programs.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Education: Bachelors
- Project Manager
|Workload||40 hours/week , 100% onsite|
|Expected start date||ASAP|
|Expected end date||OPEN|
|Necessary skills||Agile, Excel, IT, Management, Project|
In order to ask a question about a project, you need to create an account on OnsiterCreate account