Project Manager - Buffalo Grove, IL
- Direct projects by making detailed plans and leading integration & installation efforts, including designing floor plans and tracking.
- Interface with internal business units to plan and execute their setup in the demo-lab space.
- Present and explain proposals and findings to CTO.
- Communicating with Marketing Team about project timelines.
- Consult or negotiate with clients to prepare project specifications.
- Work with internal team to ensure cleanup and cataloging is completed of the showroom.
- Degree in an engineering/scientific area would be beneficial but not a prerequisite.
- 2-3 years of experience in a project management or merchandising capacity.
- Knowledge of production processes, quality control, and costs for maximizing effective project completion.
- Business and management principles involved in strategic planning, resource allocation, and production methods.
- Computer Skills: Office/Microsoft, Trello, MS Powerpoint
Nice To Have
- PMI/PMP certification is a great to have, not a prerequisite.
- Candidate MUST HAVE can-do attitude; willing to roll up sleeves and get work done.
- Verbal and written communication skills, problem solving skills, attention to detail and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently and effective time management.
|Location||Buffalo Grove, IL|
|Workload||40 hours/week , 100% onsite|
|Expected start date||ASAP|
|Expected end date||Open|
|Necessary skills||Business, Manager, Project, communication, production|
This project is closed as of 2020-10-03 and is no longer accepting applicants. Create an account to be the first to know when a similar or other relevant projects are posted on Onsiter.Create account