NetSuite Project Manager - Chicago, IL
The ideal candidate will be responsible for completing the integration of eCommerce platforms, and EDI functionality. A candidate proficient in complex workflows, complex reporting, saved searches, and enhancements in NetSuite is preferred. The candidate will also be responsible for migrating all legacy data all to their NetSuite platform.
- Create and implement NetSuite tasks such as removal of scripts/ workflows/ managing fields/ etc.
- Manage best possible performance of product, support technical issues within NetSuite and other key technologies needed to support the business' process
- Experience in NetSuite integration
- Establish support and recommend solutions for NetSuite end users
- Proficient with ERP and CRM
- Admin experience
- Experience in full lifecycle implementations
- Knowledgeable of roles, permissions, page layouts, custom objects, scripting, workflows, reports, and dashboards
|Workload||40 hours/week , 100% onsite|
|Expected start date||ASAP|
|Expected end date||Open|
|Necessary skills||CRM, ERP, Experience, data, support|
In order to ask a question about a project, you need to create an account on OnsiterCreate account