Mechanical Engineer - Peoria, IL
Two Mechanical Engineers are needed for a world leading manufacturer of construction and mining equipment, diesel and natural gas engines, industrial gas turbines and diesel-electric locomotives in either the Peoria, IL area. The main function of a mechanical engineer is to research and investigate the design, functionality and maintenance of mechanical products, equipment, systems and processes.
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints, technical drawing, schematics and computer-generated reports.
- Previous experience with computer applications and software related to engineering field, such as Computer Aided Design (CAD).
- Aggregate and correlate the five elements of condition monitoring, where all are available.
- Maintains working knowledge for each of the condition monitoring five elements with subject matter expertise in at least 2 elements.
- Provides equipment recommendations to Company dealers and customers.
- Bachelor's degree in engineering, business, marketing along with 2 years of experience
- Computer Aided Design (CAD).
- Working knowledge of engines, power train, hydraulic systems, Product Link™, VIMS, inspection process, equipment lifecycle planning, S-O-S Fluid Analysis, and the Service Information System is desired.
One of the two positions is preferred to be a Spanish speaker
|Workload||40 hours/week , 100% onsite|
|Expected start date||ASAP|
|Expected end date||Open|
|Necessary skills||Analysis, CAD, Design, ENGINEER, engineering|
In order to ask a question about a project, you need to create an account on OnsiterCreate account