Marketing Project Manager
- Build and deliver the pilot use case.
- Scope and build the end-customer 'data for value exchange' proposition, e.g. a customer loyalty framework.
- Build the approach for the next use case within the loyalty framework.
There are five core parts to this project:
- Validate initial use cases and timeline
-Identify and move forward with the prioritized use cases.
- Seek buy-in from leadership on Customer Value Marketing's path forward.
- Build measurement framework
-Establish the measures to show the value across the key impact areas of brand loyalty and revenue.
- What are the key measures that will show Customer Value Marketing can drive upside?
- Operations and budget assessment
- Discovery of the operational framework and budget approach required to drive the first use case, and the ramp to a broad program that builds over time.
- What will it take to staff this and how much is in run-of-budget vs. new $ allocation.
- Change Management
- Understand the impact of these initiatives on stakeholders and create change management plan.
- What change management needs to be in place for pilot and full program?
- Build momentum
- Once the first opportunity has been set in motion, identify the next opportunities to capitalize on momentum and continue to expand Customer Value Marketing's impact.
- Must have experience working as a PM in loyalty space and ideally building new loyalty programs.
- Must be able to roll their sleeves and get work done instead of expecting to direct orders.
- Experienced with Microsoft Office applications.
- Passionate about customer and user experience with a strong customer centric outlook.
- Extensive knowledge/experience of project management/loyalty marketing/customer value marketing.
- Customer insight and data analytical skills. Ability to interpret complex data and use this information to identify conclusion and generate course of action and communicate clearly.
- Detailed understanding of customer journeys and customer experience - in particular the levers to build propositions delivered digitally.
- Ability to use data to drive solutions and solve business challenges.
- Expertise in analysis of customer data to optimize targeting, communication and proposition development.
- Experience driving long-term value from a customer base at crucial points in the customer lifecycle
- Excellent communicator with experience at all levels of the organization. Strong team player with excellent people skills. To enable building of great relationships, facilitate workshops and influence outcomes.
- Proactive approach, a strong, pragmatic, and determined individual with the ability to work as part of a diverse and geographically dispersed team.
|Workload||40 hours/week , 100% onsite|
|Expected start date||ASAP|
|Expected end date||Open|
|Necessary skills||Build, Business, Marketing, data, program|
In order to ask a question about a project, you need to create an account on OnsiterCreate account
This project is closed as of 2020-08-10 and is no longer accepting applicants. Create an account to be the first to know when a similar or other relevant projects are posted on Onsiter.Create account