Level III Design Engineer
- The UX Researcher will work to create a best in class user experience for Client's frontline employees, helping transform unmet user needs and business opportunities into successful employee tools.
- The ideal candidate has a passion for user centered research and design and has a wide breadth of experience across multiple types of products, channels and research methodologies.
- Extensive knowledge of usability and user experience research tools and techniques (e.g. field research, heuristic reviews, benchmarking, card sorts, lo-fidelity prototyping methods, etc.)
- Strong project management and negotiating skills are central to the position.
- Strong communication, critical thinking, and creative problem-solving skills required.
- Ability to communicate research results, graphically depict data, and justify methods and approaches-orally and in writing
- Strong moderation skills and methods for group facilitation and consensus building
- Ability to work independently, in a team, and with or without direction is imperative.
- 5+ years of usability research experience with multifaceted responsibilities. (client prefers a mix of web and mobile experience).
- Related experience in another field such as human factors, interactive design, information architecture, and/or market research is a plus.
- Experience designing wireframes and creating interactive prototypes using related tools such as Axure, JustinMind and Sketch.
- Experience creating user personas and journey maps to support a user centered design methodology.
- Strong understanding of user interface design practices and principles a must-better still if you can demonstrate experience relating to research.
|Workload||40 hours/week , 100% onsite|
|Expected start date||ASAP|
|Expected end date||OPEN|
|Necessary skills||Axure, Design, ENGINEER, Mobile, UX|