Lead Product Owner (Pharmacy Renewal) - Deerfield, IL
- Gathers and analyzes internal business requirements by means of interviews, workflow analyses and facilitated discussions with users.
- Translates users' business requirements into detailed functional designs for development, testing and implementation.
- Applies methodologies such as Unified Modeling Language ("UML") and Rational Unified Process ("RUP") and prepares detailed specifications using case statements and related documentation.
- Identifies and communicates risks and issues impacting business rules, functional requirements and specifications.
- Participates in and contributes to managing the scope of applications and related changes.
- Assists quality assurance with functional test case reviews.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 7 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
- Project Coordination
|Location||Deerfield, IL, USA|
|Workload||40 hours/week , 100% onsite|
|Expected start date||ASAP|
|Expected end date||OPEN|
|Necessary skills||Analyses, Coordination, Experience, Lead, PHARMACY|
In order to ask a question about a project, you need to create an account on OnsiterCreate account