Invoice Solutions Specialist (SAP / Sales Distribution)
The need for this consultant is to a project assignment for a global client located in Espoo. This person will work closely with the Solution Owner and Solution Design Owner of the area.
- Participate in the requirement collections, follow up the action points and also prepare the requirement documentation. This is applicable for both projects and continuous developments.Follow up business to make sure feedback has been given by business for the requirements.
- Monitor the requirements in the requirements management tool and work together with solution design owner to manage the requirements.
- Work with service manager; provide input for key users network maintenance, communications for example release notes, upcoming trainings, support model introduction etc.
- Testing, coordinating, communication and follow up.
- Work together with external solution provider to make sure the developments are up to schedule and also according to requirements.
- Organize and coordinate the continuous developments for example E-invoice channel.
To succeed in the role, you need to have:
- SAP knowledge/user experience, preferably of the SD (Sales & Distribution) module
- At least Bachelor's degree or equivalent in relevant field
- Knowledge of modern IT technologies
- Fluent written and spoken English
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
|Workload||40 hours/week , 100% onsite|
|Expected start date||ASAP|
|Expected end date||2020-08-13|
|Necessary skills||Finance operations, Project Documentation, SAP, Sales|