Infrastructure Project Mnager
- Provide professional project management consulting and execution support for IT Infrastructure related projects.
- Facilitate detailed planning and subsequent execution of one or more projects to meet the success criteria of the projects.
- Provide leadership and proactive communication throughput the program to enable efficient and effective decision making, ensuring conformance to project schedule and budget.
- Define the scope of work for each project, clearly identify tasks and responsibilities for all project team members and establish target completion dates for key project milestones.
- Work with the project team to monitor project execution and provide weekly status updates.
- Follow the project management guidelines to track project progress, monitor project budget, report project status and leverage KPI measures.
- Identify and resolve emerging risks/issues that may impact project goals.
- Meet with department heads, managers, supervisors, vendors, and others, to collaborate and resolve issues related to project progress
- Conduct lessons learned and project close-out sessions to obtain information that can be used for future projects.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 10 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
- PMP (7 years of experience is preferred)
- Project Manager
|Location||Lake Zurich, IL|
|Workload||40 hours/week , 100% onsite|
|Expected start date||ASAP|
|Expected end date||Open|
|Necessary skills||Experience, Infrastructure, Manager, PMP, Project|
In order to ask a question about a project, you need to create an account on OnsiterCreate account
This project is closed as of 2020-08-07 and is no longer accepting applicants. Create an account to be the first to know when a similar or other relevant projects are posted on Onsiter.Create account