We are looking for a developer with expertise in front-end to join a Visualisation tools team at our clients office in Stockholm.
The team serve our client with dashboard tools, our products are used by all departments. They have a strong self-service focus, and are making it as easy as possible to maintain dashboards and make sure they have high quality. By providing tools for dashboard creators, they are making it easy to create high quality dashboards that more people can consume to better understand and take decisions from their data.
You'll help the team to take the self-service dashboard work to another level, integrating with different services and making development frictionless for creators. Visualizing data is a must at our client, by integrating our dashboard tools into other services we'll create more data-driven opportunities. Work with the team and stakeholders to enable new ways of serving and consuming data in dashboards. Interest in backend development is important but previous experience is not a must.
- You have a passion for web development.
- You have experience working in an agile environment
- You have enough experience and understanding of backend services and system design to take part in design discussions in a team where you are the only web developer
- You are interested in data visualisation and dash-boarding, but previous experience is not needed.
- You understand development means teamwork and enjoy working with cross-functional teams
- You are humble, curious and passionate about constant learning, also going outside of your usual domain
|Workload||40 hours/week , 100% onsite|
|Expected start date||ASAP|
|Expected end date||2020-12-31|
|Necessary languages||English, Swedish|
In order to ask a question about a project, you need to create an account on OnsiterCreate account