EOM Test Analyst - Canberra
- Preparing mobile test strategies and plans;
- Develop test scripts for both functional and non-functional requirements;
- Create, review and execute both manual and automated test cases;
- Conducting system testing , ETL testing and data validating;
- Test the design with system matter experts or end-users to ensure the procedures, processes and system meet business requirements;
- Creating Test Plans for data sources;
- Preparing Test cases for data sources;
- Significant experience in technical testing roles.
- Strong experience in writing complex queries in SQL for reading and updating data from various Microsoft SQL Server and Oracle databases for input/output to automate scripts and to perform data analysis.
- Demonstrated experience in writing test strategies and test plans.
- Demonstrated experience with Data Migration testing, backend validation and performing data quality analysis via SQL.
- Ability to develop test cases, Execute Tests and Report Defects using a Test Management Tool (e.g. Microfocus ALM, etc.)
|Workload||40 hours/week , 100% onsite|
|Expected start date||ASAP|
|Expected end date||2021-03-31|
|Necessary skills||Analyst, ETL, SQL, backend, data|