Digital and Marketing Copywriter
Responsible for producing written work for web-based promotions, page layouts and other creative projects. Ensures branding standards are consistent and maintained across writing assignments. Works with Project Manager/Production Coordinator to ensure timely and accurate delivery of creative assets and files across group.
- Customer-facing copy for mobile app features (UI copy including onboarding screens, screen titles, headers, instructional text, system feedback, buttons), error messages, transaction messages, SMS, push notifications
- Mobile marketing
- Brainstorm creative concepts for marketing campaigns
- Landing pages (web and mobile)
- In-app promotions
- Paid-media ad placements (static images, video, and audio-only)
- Creation of marketing creative guidelines & toolkit for vendors and other internal teams to work from
- Reviewing creative by vendors Job Responsibilities
- Researches, writes, revises and proofs usable and appropriate material in assigned subject area(s), including but not limited to user-centered copy for mobile UI and all mobile-focused marketing pieces, ensuring products are in line with functional requirements, quality, and brand standards across digital touch points.
- Keeps current in assigned areas in order to consistently and effectively convey the brand and positioning within the marketplace.
- Manages timelines, milestones and internal details on project work to ensure timely delivery of written work.
- Participates in meetings facilitated by business area or project initiator to understand the goals and objectives throughout the stages of a project.
- Effectively resolves problems and roadblocks as they occur.
- Participates in meetings with internal and external peers and/or managers to exchange information related to assigned activities
- Bachelor's Degree and at least 2 years of experience working as a copywriter.
- At least 2 years of experience working on marketing and/or advertising projects
- Experience using Microsoft Office Suite.
- Bachelor's Degree in copy writing, advertising, communications, journalism or creative writing (or similar).
- Agency experience as a copywriter creating ad or promotional copy for a variety of digital channels (app, site, email, social) and/or experience working in eCommerce writing for digital transaction experiences (preferably mobile)
- Experience communicating ideas to business owners, stakeholders and senior management in order to persuade, gain acceptance, or sell
- Experience adapting to big brand editorial guidelines - working within an established voice as well as pushing its boundaries where appropriate
- Experience crafting and editing guidelines and standards documentation
- Familiarity interpreting wireframes and technical documentation for customer-facing UI
- Ability to adapt in a collaborative environment, and work closely with user experience and visual designers to support and help shape directions
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 2 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
- Mobile Windows
|Workload||40 hours/week , 100% onsite|
|Expected start date||ASAP|
|Expected end date||Open|
|Necessary skills||Manager, Marketing, Mobile, UI, digital|
In order to ask a question about a project, you need to create an account on OnsiterCreate account
This project is closed as of 2020-09-19 and is no longer accepting applicants. Create an account to be the first to know when a similar or other relevant projects are posted on Onsiter.Create account