Data Analyst Level 3
- Examine documents, materials and products, and monitor work processes in order to assess completeness, accuracy and conformation to standards and specifications.
- Review documents such as production schedules, work orders, and staffing tables to determine personnel and materials requirements, and material priorities.
- Record production data, including volume produced, consumption of raw materials, and quality control measures.
- Requisition and maintain inventories of materials and supplies necessary to meet production demands.
- Revise production schedule, when required, due to design changes, labor or material shortages or other interruptions.
- Distribute production schedules and work orders to departments.
- Verbal and written communication skills, attention to detail, problem solving and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to analyze costs related to manufacturing, labor and materials.
- Ability to accurately document and record customer/client information.
- Basic mentoring skills necessary to provide support and constructive performance feedback.
- Knowledge of applicable laws and regulations related to shipping and production.
- Previous experience with computer applications, such as Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 1 year of experience
- Education: Bachelors
- Excel (2 years of experience is required)
- Access (2 years of experience is required)
- SQL (2 years of experience is preferred)
- Pivot Tables
|Workload||40 hours/week , 100% onsite|
|Expected start date||ASAP|
|Expected end date||Open|
|Necessary skills||Analyst, Microsoft, SQL, data, production|
In order to ask a question about a project, you need to create an account on OnsiterCreate account
This project is closed as of 2020-08-10 and is no longer accepting applicants. Create an account to be the first to know when a similar or other relevant projects are posted on Onsiter.Create account