Consulting Task - Automation tester, Stockholm
- Published 1 month ago
- Expected start date: ASAP
For a customer in Stockholm are we looking for an skilled automation tester.
· Function and integration test
. Regression and system tests
· Works in sprint and sprint planning
· Test planning and delegation of tasks to other testers
· Reports deficiencies in the test process and is responsible for the test framework
· Audit requirements and function specifications
· Writes test cases
· Examines test cases
· Writes release test reports
· Participates in planning regression and system tests on request
· Tests and reports regression and system progress
· Supports developers to identify errors on request
· Supports the maintenance of the test environment, e.g. report problems and suggest improvements.
· Provides input to user documentation and review on request.
· Follows up and reports project status according to the reporting guidelines
· Works according to the defined process and Definition of Done (ref DoD)
We are looking for a consultant with as many of the following competencies:
“Must have" knowledge of:
· Automate in Python 3.0
· Virtual machines
Big plus if you have experience in PLC!
Other meritorious knowledge
· Jira Agile
|Workload||40 Hours/Week , 100% Onsite|
|Expected start date||ASAP|
|Expected end date||6+ months|
|Necessary skills||ISTQB, Python 3.0, Automation Testing , Tester|