This assignment is not accepting applications. Click here to find other relevant assignments.
Consultant task – Salesforce Field Service Specialist (Remote), published: 05.05.2022
- Published 1 year ago
- Expected start date: ASAP
We are looking for several Salesforce Field Service specialists for our IT industry client. This is a chance to join a large enterprise project with other Salesforce professionals. You can find yourself working with an existing international team with a great team spirit.
The consultant is expected to know how to deploy Field Service Lightning, create customized apps and solutions from any location in the cloud, and help create easy-to-use functionalities related to work orders in the field. The consultant has proven experience with the administration and configuration of a Salesforce application and is capable of consulting with customers on Field Service operations.
The main requirements for this role are:
- Experience in implementing Salesforce Service Cloud and Field Service Lightning solutions in a customer-facing role
- Experience in designing and deploying solutions that support Field Service business processes and requirements using Salesforce applications
- Good level of experience in Salesforce FSL
- Other workforce management experience is seen as beneficial
- Good level of experience with Salesforce Service Cloud
- Technical skills (e.g. Salesforce development/programming) are seen as a plus
Start date: Flexible during 2022
Duration: 12+ months
Language: Fluent English
|Workload||40 Hours/Week , 100% Remote|
|Expected start date||ASAP|
|Expected end date||Open|
Assignment is declined. Contact us for details firstname.lastname@example.org