This assignment is not accepting applications. Click here to find other relevant assignments.
Consultant task – Release Manager (Finland)
- Published 1 year ago
- Expected start date: ASAP
Client in financial sector is looking for a Release Manager to join their team. In this role, you will be responsible for ensuring that new releases of client's global payment systems (applications + infrastructure) are executed without impact to client's customers and internal operations.
About the assignment and your tasks:
- Defining the release & roll-out strategy, governance model, and milestone plan based on established processes and best practices
- Coordinating the roll-out organization and surrounding teams in preparation for go-live, including securing resources, building the go-live implementation plan, and executing dress rehearsals
- Leading release go live activities
- Planning and coordinating change activities throughout the roll-out activities
- Planning and coordinating business verification activities during rehearsals and go-live
- Overseeing that production operations teams receive proper transition support as new solutions are rolled out
- Leading roll-out decision meetings to secure stakeholder approval for each roll-out milestone
- Representing the roll-out project team in program meetings and SAFe planning events
- Increasing release quality and efficiency by integrating new techniques, automation capabilities, and DevOps ways of working to release orchestration.
- Bachelors/Master's degree in a related field or equivalent experience
- Proven ability to roll out complex IT system releases with infrastructure and application elements
- Experience working with incident, problem and change management tools and processes under ITIL framework
- Practical understanding of Agile, Scrum, SAFe methodologies
- Excellent networking and interpersonal skills
- Familiarity with payments domain, preferably
- Accountability and proactivity
Duration: +9 months
Are you interested?
If you are interested in this project, please send us your CV by email. If you wish, you can also give us your hourly rate and describe your suitability for this position. Project responsible: Matti Kolmonen, email@example.com.
|Workload||40 Hours/Week , Partly Remote|
|Expected start date||ASAP|
|Expected end date||6+ months|
|Necessary skills||Agile, ITIL, Release Manager, SAFe|
This assignment is closed as of 2022-08-04 and is no longer accepting applicants. Create an account to be the first to know when a similar or other relevant assignments are posted on Onsiter.Create account