Business Analyst – (Remote), Published: 06.06.2022
- Published 25 days ago
- Expected start date: ASAP
For a trusted partner, and end client in the European public sector, we are seeking a few business analysts for a project with more than 5 years of experience. Two of them will be for the office in Alicante, Spain (even though it can be done remote, or onsite over there. Your choice). Also, we are seeking another 3 profiles to work onsite in Sofía, Bucarest and Budapest.
The profile is half technical, half functional. They will have to lead analysis activities providing supervision and mentoring for other analysts. The timezone will be the central European one.
Tasks to be performed:
- Plan requirements elicitation.
- Manage and produce clear and qualified requirements from unstructured information.
- Clarify and prioritise business needs.
- Build up the requirements package.
- Organise, prioritise, specify and model the requirements.
- Validate requirements with stakeholders.
- Lead the definition and improvement of standards and best practices; promote requirements reuse.
- Develop business test scenarios.
- Support other teams (e.g. development, quality assurance and control).
- Conduct User Acceptance Tests (UATs).
- Manage requirements review and approval cycle.
- Provide training to support roll-out (if required).
- Take the lead in defining, maintaining and improving the analysis activities methodology.
- Maintain up-to-date system documentation.
- Communicate impact of changes to stakeholders.
Location: Remote for the office in Spain. (The other three onsite in Sofia, Bucarest and Budapest).
Full or part time: Full time.
Approx. start date: 15.06.2022
Estimated duration: 1 year
- Strong analytical thinking; problem-solving and critical mindset.
- Fast learner, able to take up analysis tasks quickly in a new domain.
- Responsible, self-organised, able to work to tight deadlines proactively, in a team. Time-management capacity and ability to prioritise and report.
- Communication skills: excellent verbal, written and presentation skills, able to participate in multilingual meetings and to communicate effectively to all levels of stakeholders.
- Interaction skills: facilitation capacity, able to take leadership and influence.
- Team worker, willing to share knowledge as well as to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Capable of working in an international/ multicultural environment.
- Able to moderate discussions and negotiate effectively to resolve differences.
- Customer focused.
- Excellent command of MS Office tools (i.e. Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.).
- Resilience, that is to say, the ability to work efficiently and maintain the quality of the analysis service under pressure.
- Effective use of modelling tools, requirements management tools and other productivity tools.
- Knowledge of requirements management tools.
- Excellent command of written and oral English (C1), basic knowledge of Spanish (A2).
- Ability to propose solutions aligned with EUIPO strategies.
- Knowledge of requirements gathering standards and methodologies. BABOK or IIBA certification (or equivalent).
|Workload||40 Hours/Week , 100% Remote|
|Expected start date||ASAP|
|Expected end date||Open|