Application Support Analyst - Macquarie Park
About the role
Our client is seeking an Applications Support Analyst or Systems Analyst to provide End-user L2 and L3 support for onsite and Software as a Service application.
In this role, you will be responsible for the following:
- Maintenance and creation of operational documentation.
- Problem resolution for application incidents and outages.
- Assist in requirements and technical specifications for enhancements to software applications.
- Contribute to requirements and technical specifications for enhancements to systems.
- Document configuration and installation information within the IT knowledge base.
- Track patch and update solutions from analysis to production release for existing and new applications and services.
- Escalate issues in a timely manner to managers and senior executives to meet agreed SLAs.
- Production of reports to enhance operational performance.
To be considered you will have the following skills/experience:
- 3-5 years of experience as an IT Support analyst.
- Hands-on experience in troubleshooting complicated issues across multiple systems and driving to the solution.
- Demonstrated experience in providing technical solutions to non-technical users.
- Knowledge of the Information Technology functions and structure.
- Knowledge of Information Technology policies, systems, processes, and procedures.
Any Experience with the following would be Highly Desirable:
- Oracle Databases and Stored procedures and Oracle ODI
- Experience with Ascender (HR)
- PURE experience
- MS SQL Server
|Workload||40 hours/week , 100% onsite|
|Expected start date||ASAP|
|Expected end date||6+ months|
|Necessary skills||Analyst, Applications, IT, Oracle, SQL|
In order to ask a question about a project, you need to create an account on OnsiterCreate account