Might be available(Updated 2020-05-26)
Full Stack Web Developer
Lake Forest, IL, USA
- C#, MVC, WebAPI, SQLServer
- Angular, C#, SQLServer
- Angular, TypeScript, NodeJS, MongoDB or MySQL
EXCELLENT COMMUNICATION SKILLS
CUSTOMER RELATIONSHIP MANAGEMENT
2019-11 - 2020-04
• Developed multiple full stack features using Angular 8 with Typescript for the front end and Node.js and python 3 for the backend with MongoDB and MySQL for Database storage.
• Designed, Coded, Tested and released multiple features written in Angular 8 and Nodejs with the Google Cloud using Google Virtual Machine instances.
• Used Docker, built and deployed custom web front-end and custom web back-end Docker images into a Google Cloud Kubernetes cluster for both dev and production.
2018-11 - 2019-10
• Back end work included: MVC controllers and Database work with Entity Framework accessing Microsoft SQLServer.
2017-12 - 2018-10
• Worked as an Application Architect on designing .net 4.5 MVC 5, solutions for the technology department at AAOS. Architected and designed a Single Sign On (SSO) solution to help AAOS migrate off Personify, an old CRM integrated with a non-standard SSO solution.
• Designed and coded a PingFederate plugin to allow SSO federation between PingFederate and Personify using Java and C#.
• Worked on an Angular 4.0 web application to collect credit card payments for membership dues using the Personify CRM as the backend.
• Standardized the SSIS packages organization wide by updating and consolidating packages.
• Aided in design and coding of a Xamarin education application for doctors.
• Standardized the use of Microsoft Database projects for DBA and Software developers to help maintain a consistent database update process.
• Documented the existing AAOS applications and websites. Designed solutions for the AAOS planned technology changes for the next year's annual meeting.
2016-10 - 2017-12
2016-04 - 2016-10
2016-05 - 2016-09
2016-02 - 2016-04
2014-11 - 2016-02
2013-05 - 2014-11
2012-11 - 2013-04
2012-07 - 2012-10
2012-02 - 2012-06
2011-01 - 2012-01
2004-05 - 2010-12
• The Databus that I developed was used in PEAK6 and PEAK6 Subsidiaries: JustOptions and OptionsHouse. The Databus was used on over 80 servers located at multiple data centers.
• Developed SIAC, NASDAQ, Futures, ISE Spreads, CacheServers, Archive Servers, FIX datafeeds, and many other network servers to deliver options, equities and futures data. The primary focus of the Databus was to send and receive data between all PEAK6 applications that required data. All the code for the datafeeds was developed in C and C++ with all of the server software working on both Windows and then later ported to Linux.
• Managed and developed on The PEAK6 ARCA Market Making System. This involved a series of servers to quote and monitor the market making system. I also worked on the connection piece for the PEAK6 PHLX Market making system. The market-making-connect interfaced to the PHLX exchange. It received quotes from the PEAK6 quoting engine which Jeff also worked on. All the software for the Market Making system was written in C#.
• Supporting systems was very important to PEAK6. Developed a monitoring system to monitor all the servers running in all the different data centers. I build a GUI interface which was continually monitoring the status of each server and would allow drilling down to get more detail stats of each server.
• PEAK6 had direct connections to all the major US options exchanges. For an over a year Jeff worked on a team which was developing a PEAK6 execution system. Wrote servers to send orders to exchanges, and servers to handle incoming market data. Used QuickFix, and other technologies on these projects.
• In 2009/2010, managed and lead the company wide project to convert all PEAK6 applications, and databases to the new OCC Options Symbolgy Initiative (OSI).
2002-05 - 2004-05
2000-05 - 2002-05
2000-02 - 2000-05
1997-06 - 2000-02
1996-02 - 1997-06
1995-06 - 1996-02
2020-05 - 1985-01