Might be available(Updated 2023-05-09)
Expert IT Operations Administrator
Belpre, United States
- 17 years of delivering exceptional customer service
- 4 years of designing and implementing Microsoft365 & Azure cloud services
- 6 years of providing expert level technical support services
CUSTOMER SERVICE ORIENTED
ROOT CAUSE ANALYSIS
WINDOWS SERVER 2008
WINDOWS SERVER 2012
IT Project Delivery
Service Delivery Management
As a seasoned Technical Support Specialist with over 6 years of experience in IT, I am eager to bring my expertise of technical support, product support, cloud implementation, and exceptional customer service to a dynamic company. My proven ability to lead and manage teams, combined with my adaptive analytical and organizational skills, have enabled me to consistently deliver innovative solutions that drive customer satisfaction and business success. I am excited to leverage my technical depth to capture innovation and grow with a company that shares my commitment to exceptional service and customer-first mentality.
2021-09 - 2023-05
* Gained the trust and respect of the Director of IT, within first 6 months, resulting in more responsibilities and opportunities for project delivery, assignments of more complex issues, and organization-wide implementation of technology solutions.
* I modernized the organization's underutilized technologies to become a 75% cloud-focused hybrid infrastructure, resulting in minimized password fatigue, redundancy, security, accessibility, and availability.
* Consolidated and migrated Windows Server 2008 and Windows Server 2012 to HyperV Hosted Servers on Windows Server 2016/2019/2022, which coordinated with Hybrid Cloud Infrastructure of File Server Management using Azure Storage, Hybrid Network Infrastructure using Azure Private Link network architecture, Hybrid Domain Services of Azure VM and on-premises Active Directory Services, and Azure Computing through Function apps to deliver LAPS deployment to Intune managed device, resulting in a failover cluster hybrid environment that reduced network and server downtime by 40%.
* Streamlined new-hardware provisioning and introduced white-glove deployment for existing/new staff, resulting in minimizing IT's time spent manually configuring laptops. Which further resulted in more time to focus on impactful projects and backlogged technical issues.
* Demonstrated expertise and team collaboration in network monitoring and support, resulting in increased the virtual telehealth cloud application performance of clinical providers by 15%, Zoom/Team meeting connection quality by 80%, electronic health record cloud application responsiveness by 40%, and overall network infrastructure performance/uptime by 20%.
2019-08 - 2021-09
* Successfully resolved technical issues in a timely and efficient manner, resulting in high levels of user satisfaction and productivity.
* Collaborated with multiple teams to analyze ticket inquiries, identify root causes, and implement permanent remediation, resulting in decreased downtime and increased system reliability.
* Pioneered and streamlined company-wide workflow to become standard for client cloud migrations to Azure and Microsoft 365, becoming the main point of contact for configuring, administering, and training across all Microsoft 365 services including Endpoint Management, Azure Computing, HyperV, Storage Containers, Networking, and Security.
* Designed, edited, and published SOPs and technical documentation, improving knowledge sharing and increasing efficiency and productivity.
2019-02 - 2019-08
* Designed and implemented new security controls using Netrix Auditor and vulnerability assessment tools, reducing system vulnerabilities by 60%.
* Configured and monitored Sophos Endpoint Security, reducing malware and phishing attacks by 85%.
* Developed new IT policies and training programs for a comprehensive and effective policy framework, resulting in an 85% increase in compliance.
* Implemented DUO MFA Security application integration, reducing unauthorized access by 100% and enhancing system security and data protection.
2018-05 - 2018-09
* Coordinated ticket escalation among different departments and organized a highly proficient service desk team, managing multiple projects to increase productivity and demonstrate innovation while effectively communicating with high-profile supervisors, directors, and vice presidents.
* Maintained professionalism and composure when assisting with complex or tough situations.
* Met with Directors to learn more about ever-evolving tech industry with a focus on understanding threat landscape and how to transition into an IT security role.
* Obtained two certifications specific to FireEye Endpoint Security and Network Forensic Analyzer appliances.
2016-06 - 2020-04