Embedded Team LeaderBased in Gif-
Speaks French (4), Dutch (1), English (4), Spanish (3), Portuguese (5)
- - Developpement C
- - Architecture Electronique
- - Archetecture Logiciel
Available ASAPUpdated 2020-01-20
• More than 20 years of solid programming experience.
• 7 years of Visual Basic 6.0 programming experience.
• More than 10 years of VB.NET, C# (Winforms and Web) and ASP.NET
• More than 5years in hardware development, 8051 and PIC compatible.
• More than 8 years of C programming experience.
• More than 8 years of Visual C++ programming experience.
• 1 year of Clipper programming experience.
• 1 year of PHP 4 programming experience.
• 5 years of experience in MS-Access.
• More than 10 years of experience in MS SQL Server 2000/2005/2008 programming
• 2 years of experience in XML and XSL.
• 1 year of experience in MySQL.
• More than 5 years using Source Safe.
• More than 8 years using IIS.
• 4 years using Microsoft Project.
• More than 5 years of experience in Embedded Development Tools from Keil. C and
• Strong experience in Microsoft Programming Technologies.
• Self-motivated, priority-oriented, strong work ethic, team player with attention to
• Excellent Electronic Analog and Digital skills.
• Air Traffic Controller at Portuguese Air Force between 1988 and 1991 with Tower
and Approach Certification at LPAV airfield.
• Aircraft Instrumentation and Navigation knowledge.
• Private Pilot Licence. (Certified on several DR400 aircrafts types, HR200, C172
Senior Consultant with Bacherol's degree in Electronic and Computers Engineering at
Instituto Superior de Engenharia do Porto (ISEP) and after Licenciatura. I have been
connected to Information System projects as Analyst/Programmer and some coordination and
team Management projects in .NET technologies. Embedded languages knowledge,
microcontrollers (8051 compatible and Microchip PIC) C and Assembly programming.
Excellent background also in Digital and Analog Electronic. Object Oriented Programming,
Programming Patterns knowledge. Software Architecture using 4+1 Model.
Actually strong connected to industrial environments on the Railroad industry.
Speaks Portuguese, English, French, Spanish and some Knowledge in Dutch.
AGAP2 IT France
TellUs Sistemas Electrónicos
Angola Mobile Telecommunications
Grupo Rádio Renascença (Portuguese Radio Station)
Portuguese Telecom IT
Consorcio CGK/Metro do Porto
Portuguese High Velocity Train
Sociedade Ibérica Lda
Stanford university online