Might be available(Updated 2020-03-16)
NYC, NY, USA
- Began teaching myself to code when I was 9
- Hard-working, determined and fast learning
2015-01 - Present
• Perform or direct web site updates.
• Design, build, or maintain web sites, using authoring or scripting languages, content creation tools, management tools,
and digital media.
• Write, design, or edit web page content, or direct others producing content.
• Identify problems uncovered by testing or customer feedback, and correct problems or refer problems to appropriate
personnel for correction.
•Analyze user needs to determine technical requirements.
• Maintain understanding of current web technologies or programming practices through continuing education, reading, or
participation in professional conferences, workshops, or groups.
• Develop databases that support web applications and web sites.
• Renew domain name registrations
2015-01 - 2015-11
2022-01 - 2022-01
2012-01 - 2016-01