Integration Solution Lead (XML, BizTalk)
As an Integration Solution Lead you will support the clients IT product teams and business development, you will design solutions and work with requirements. You will work with Cloud and MS Azure.
We are one of Sweden’s largest Integration Center with more than 650 integrations and handling 110 millions of messages every week.
As an Integration Solution Lead you will be responsible for integration solutions towards our product teams and IT functions. You will also be responsible for gathering the requirements and create stable and scalable solutions. You will lead the integration request from requirement to production deployment.
You will be working in the clients Integration Competence Center (ICC) where we support the entire organization with integration knowledge and solutions, realized through our BizTalk on-prem platform and different services in Azure as LogicApps, API management, Event Grid and DataFactory.
We believe that you have great communication skills and value own responsibility and teamwork. You are structured and understand the importance of working both agile, with processes and like to work with continuous improvements. We think that you like to collaborate with others and with your drive you enjoy all kind of challenges. We believe you are a social, open, communicative and ambitious team player full of drive and optimism.
• Coordinate and lead the development process to a production-ready integration, with the help of test-, development-, architect-, requestors- and other resources.
• Participate in requestors dialogue in how we produce the best integration solutions, both short and long term.
• Use design patterns and guidelines for our integrations and translate the requirements to development tasks for our offshore developers.
• Daily cooperation with our offshore developers located in India.
• Working close with the integration architects in design issues for current development.
• You will be responsible to plan and drive changes for incidents in production that are analyzed by the third line team.
• Based on your interest and background there are opportunities to take part in hands-on development, refactoring and optimization of existing integrations.
• Responsible for planning and delivering high quality integrations on time.
• Good at expressing yourself verbally and in writing in both English and Swedish.
• Experience of agile way of working in SCRUM or KANBAN
• Experience of MS Azure – API Management and Logic Apps
• Experience of system integration, preferably >5 years.
• Knowledge of BizTalk (or other integration platform), XML, .Net, SQL and Git.
• Basic communication skills in Swedish and strong in English (spoken and written)
• Experience of an agile way of working e.g. Scrum or KANBAN
• Experience of Jira or other task management systems
Beneficial/”Nice to have” qualifications:
• Experience of working in a larger ICC, or knowledge about the challenges it brings.
• Experience of working with distributed teams.
• Knowledge within Azure Integration services such as Logic Apps, Azure Service Bus, EventGrid
• Knowledge of Azure API management
• . Net
• Genuine interest and curiosity for Integration.
• Extensive experience of system integration both Cloud and On-prem, preferably with a good knowledge of BizTalk or other integration platforms, XML and version control tools.
• Good knowledge in integration patterns
• Easily plan, prioritize and manage your work and communicate with different type of stakeholders.
• You are a structured person who think that quality is important
• You have the ability to communicate about problems and possible solutions in an easy and understandable way.
|Förväntad omsättning||40 timmar/vecka , 100% på plats|
|Nödvändiga språk||English, Swedish|
|Nödvändiga kompetenser||BizTalk, XML|