Experienced Software Engineer
Software Engineering consists of the development, introduction and application of software to respond to customer requirements and to cost-effectively provide a means of analyzing, producing, distributing and storing information.
You are required to independently perform various engineering duties requiring the exercise of judgment and application of standard engineering principles and practices, towards set goals. Plan, conduct or coordinate a range of complex engineering activities encompassing one or more engineering disciplines. Conduct or coordinate complex analyses, advanced technical studies and develop recommendations based on sound engineering practices and business considerations as well as potentially legal and other agency requirements.
Specifically you will be part of a team developing a graphical user interface for robot controllers in UWP. As such, experience in XAML (in UWP/WPF) is very important, as well as experience and complete understanding of asynchronous programming using async/await.
Minimum requirements of education and experience:
• A solid experience within the relevant field and a Masters degree or
• Another technical degree with at least 5 years of work experience within relevant field.
• Working command of the English language
Strong competence is required in the following areas:
- C#, .NET, XAML, UWP (WPF)
- Experience in working with asynchronous programming using async/await.
- Experience of working with real time systems with limited resources.
In addition, competence in the following is a plus:
- Windows system programming and configuration
- Domain knowledge in Robotics
|Förväntad omsättning||40 timmar/vecka , 100% på plats|
|Nödvändiga språk||English, Swedish|
|Nödvändiga kompetenser||.NET, ENGINEER, SOFTWARE, UWP, XAML|
This project is closed as of 2020-02-25 and is no longer accepting applicants. Create an account to be the first to know when a similar or other relevant projects are posted on Onsiter.Create account