Interim Project Manager
Obs ! Detta uppdrag avser endast Freelansande IT-Konsulter i egna bolag !
IT Project Manager to Warehouse team – RFID and Warehouse Control Systems
We are looking for an experienced Project Manager with knowledge from the Logistics area to continue the work to RFID enable on of our legacy system for one of our most important markets.
You will also lead the Warehouse Contol System team (2-3 resources) to drive automation improvements in local warehouses primarily in Europe.
The assignment is split with project management for RFID and maintenance lead for warehouse control system team. The split is appx 70/30.
• Leading the team together with the Business Project Manager
• Responsible for Change Requests
• Lead and coordinate the IT-activities
• Plan and execute the different project phases
• Align planning and dependencies with surrounding company services
• Manage issues, risks and report status to stakeholders
• Primary contact person for the IT project
• Extensive IT project management experience, minimum 5 years.
• Experience of implementing RFID is an advantage
• Knowledge of Logistics
• Fluent in spoken and written English
• Strong driver that can lead team/project and manage stakeholders effectively
• Excellent Communication skills and ability to present to various groups from senior management to developers
• Ability to lead various teams to a common solution
• Takes responsibility and accountability
• Able to understand technical details at a level enough to ensure that the various teams are all working towards the desired solution needed to achieve the project goal
• Partner with business teams and together, deliver value
|Plats||Stockholms län, Sverige|
|Förväntad omsättning||40 timmar/vecka , 100% på plats|
|Nödvändiga kompetenser||LOGISTICS, Management, Manager, Project, RFID|
This project is closed as of 2020-02-28 and is no longer accepting applicants. Create an account to be the first to know when a similar or other relevant projects are posted on Onsiter.Create account