Cyber Security Engineer - Melbourne
In this newly created role, the Security Engineer will take an active role in the evaluation and execution of the IT security solutions and integrations, while collaborating closely with both internal and external partners. Your subject matter expertise and your excellent communication skills will help you convey your thoughts and ideas to evangelize these capabilities across multiple teams.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Assist in the investigation of security incidents as required and recommend corrective actions and process improvements.
- Evaluate and implement a SIEM solution.
- Evaluate and implement a Vulnerability Management Program.
- Develop an updated Endpoint Security Detection and Response capability.
- Evaluate, recommend, and implement a Privileged Account Management (PAM) tool.
- Integrate existing automation, security operations, and monitoring systems.
- Mentor others in the information security and infrastructure teams with security best practices.
- Build, configure, deploy, troubleshoot, and support security systems as per established policies, standards, licensing agreements, and configuration guidelines. Implement technical solutions to meet contracted industry standards and audit reports (e.g. ISO 27001, etc.)
|Förväntad omsättning||40 timmar/vecka , 100% på plats|
|Förväntat slutdatum||6+ months|
|Nödvändiga kompetenser||ENGINEER, Management, SECURITY, SIEM, SKILLS|
This project is closed as of 2020-09-25 and is no longer accepting applicants. Create an account to be the first to know when a similar or other relevant projects are posted on Onsiter.Create account