Software Development Manager
Role and Responsibilities:
This role will see the successful candidate be responsible for the successful delivery of the development of business applications.
- Engaging at executive level within a government agency, act as the liaison between the Management team and the Development team.
- Accountable for project milestones and deliverables
- Have to report progress at weekly executive meetings
- Successful deliver the development project on time and within budget.
- Managing a diverse team of client’s employees, contract staff and third part employees.
- Manage teams that are geographically diverse
What you need:
- 10+ years Development Experience with at least 3 years in a team lead or manager role
- Excellent business acumen and ability to understand business process and budgets.
- Being able to effectively communicate with all levels of business
- Experience managing large complex development projects
- Ability to manage ambiguity
- Degree in IS / IT related discipline or equivalent
- Experience with:
- Agile Development
- MS Visual Studio
- Angular JS and C#
- ASP.NET Core, WebApi
- MS SQL server
- SharePoint 2013 and SharePoint Online
- Microsoft Power BI, SSRS 2014
- MS AzurePlatform (ServiceBus, Blob Storage, Table Storage, Service Fabric, WebApp, WebJobTraffic Manager).
- Microsoft Dynamics 365
|Workload||5 days/week , 100% onsite|
|Expected start date||ASAP|
|Expected end date||Open|
|Necessary skills||Agile, Development, Manager, SOFTWARE, SharePoint|