Senior Quality Assurance Engineer
The person appointed will become a member of the core project team with responsibility for developing test cases, carrying out manual and automated testing and supporting client through the UAT process. Performance testing of the applications is also required.
The tester will work closely with the development team and provide assistance with issues or queries in relation to client applications
The key technologies
- Microsoft SharePoint 2013 and SharePoint Online
- Microsoft SQL Server
- .Net framework
- MS Dynamics 365
- Angular JS and C#
- Visual Studio Team Services
- Visual Studio App centre
- Visual Studio IDE
- Degree in IS / IT related discipline or equivalent
- At least 18 months experience of manual and automated testing
- At least 18 months experience of carrying out performance testing using Cloud Based Load Testing using Azure
- Strong verbal and written communication skills. Must be able to communicate effectively and confidently with users, team members and management.
- Must be flexible and willing to undertake a variety of challenging tasks.
- Sector experience
|Workload||5 days/week , 100% onsite|
|Expected start date||ASAP|
|Expected end date||6+ months|
|Necessary skills||Assurance, ENGINEER, Microsoft, Quality, SharePoint|