Senior Project Manager - Sydney CBD
In this role you will be working across the following:
- Responsible for delivering the projects in line with the valorous business units and technology partners.
- Build strong collaborative relationships with the infrastructure team, Business team and vendors.
- Customer focused and human centered design.
- Liaise with high profile internal stakeholders within global security, building services, identity, and technology infrastructure.
- Maintain high stakeholder management and expectations throughout the length of the project.
- Inept workplace capability experience
- Large enterprise project experience - can take the lead in the process
- Navigate within the business to break down barriers - Self Starter to ensure they get to the end of the project.
- Possess strong stakeholder and communications skills.
- Strong Commercial and analysis skills and work within an Agile Environment
- Pro-active in identifying and managing risk and issues to ensure milestones and project deliverables are achieved within the highly regulated environment
|Workload||40 hours/week , 100% onsite|
|Expected start date||ASAP|
|Expected end date||2021-06-30|
|Necessary skills||Agile, Analysis, Business, Design, Infrastructure|
In order to ask a question about a project, you need to create an account on OnsiterCreate account