IT Architect/Technical Engineer for 6+ months focusing on Cloud Security at Stockholm
- Published 11 days ago
- English, Swedish
- Expected start date: 2021-05-03
You will build and maintain technology platforms to enable software solutions to be deployed and run independently by the software engineers.
Regardless of area, tools or languages, a technical engineer builds and/or configures solutions that are easy to maintain and change, enabling a constant delivery pace to be kept indefinitely. This is achieved through continuous attention to technical excellence and good design, with extensive use of automation.
The Technical Engineer believes in a non-hierarchical culture of collaboration, transparency, safety, and trust. Working with a focus on value creation, growth and serving customers with full ownership and accountability. Delivering exceptional customer and business results.
- Experience in Cloud Security & Cloud Technologies (Azure)
- Understanding of DevSecOps methodology & ability to support agile developing teams
- Have a deep understanding of security principles, standards and technologies like GDPR, PCI and ISO 27001, NIST
- Innovative ideas but with a resilient foundation
- Experience in automation or machine learning
- A deep understanding of business processes and the ability to translate them into the right need of security
- Supportive and communicative to other product teams when need of secure architecture support occur
- Solid experience of e-com solutions
- Solid experience of micro services and APIs
|Workload||40 Hours/Week , Partly Remote|
|Expected start date||2021-05-03|
|Expected end date||6+ months|
|Necessary languages||English, Swedish|
|Necessary skills||APIs, Architect, Cloud, IT, SECURITY|