A senior full-stack developer with love for backend development and experience in infrastructure as code. Remote work with the possibility to commute at some occasions could be an option.
- Develop new backend features
- Design and develop highly scalable production level code using GO
- Collaborate with the team to design, development and operate the solutions on AWS technology stack (DevOps).
- Write REST API’s in backend language.
- Maintain and deploy infrastructure components through Terraform.
- Optimize code for performance and scalability
- Collaborate with team members and other teams
- Be able to communicate API solutions to frontend teams
- Write automized tests using godog.
- Strong experience of backend coding, it’s quirks and workarounds Golang a plus.
- Good understanding of AWS Devops and pipelines.
- Terraform hands on experience.
- Experience with back-end testing. (For example. godog)
- Interest in technology and programming
- Knowledge of cloud-based architecture.
- Strong understanding of micro service architecture
- API Design (REST)
- Database (PostgreSQL, AWS Redshift)
- Event Sourcing
|Workload||40 hours/week , Partly remote|
|Expected start date||ASAP|
|Expected end date||6+ months|
|Necessary languages||English, Swedish|
|Necessary skills||API Rest, Amazon Web Services (AWS), Terraform, godog, golang|