Frontend Developer - Dublin
Our world-class client is seeking a Front-end Developer Contractor to assist in the development and management of their user interfaces.
The successful candidate will be involved in the critically important role of perfecting the multi-functional platforms.
You will be joining the ever-growing IT department, at a time when the IT team is beginning the planning, production and perfection of a variety of important customer platforms.
You will be able to continuously develop your skills through the utilisation of cutting-edge and industry leading technologies and tools.
- Writing code using the most popular and industry leading programming language
- Having an especially notable degree of independence and responsibility
- Creating websites and platforms, ensuring functionality, and improving user experience where possible
- Quick production of prototypes and then developing these prototypes into final visual designs
- Working alongside the rest of IT team when needed
- Overall quality control of all platforms the customer will be using
Qualifications and Skills:
- 5+ years as a front-end developer or similar role
- Good knowledge of website design
- Familiarity with UI/UX
- Excellent knowledge and experience with accessing website performance
- Strong written and oral English communication skills
- A relevant degree in the IT field is desirable but not essential if experience is substantial
- Knowledge of search engine optimisation
- Experience with TypeScript and Angular
- Experience with JSON and AJAX
- Experience working with a front-end tool
|Workload||40 hours/week , 100% onsite|
|Expected start date||ASAP|
|Expected end date||Open|
In order to ask a question about a project, you need to create an account on OnsiterCreate account
This project is closed as of 2019-10-23 and is no longer accepting applicants. Create an account to be the first to know when a similar or other relevant projects are posted on Onsiter.Create account