This project is not accepting applications. Click here to find other relevant projects.
Consultant task – Testers or Test Managers (full time, Copenhagen)
- Published 1 month ago
- Danish, English
- Expected start date: ASAP
For a financial client we are looking for Testers or Test Managers who can work independently on specific issues and perform tests of a varied complexity.
The roles will be of different seniority spanning over the following competences:
- Analyzing user stories and/use cases/requirements for validity and feasibility
- Collaborate closely with other team members and departments
- Analyzing software and systems, mitigate risk, and prevent software issues using test methodology of both manual and automated testing
- Performing automated and manual tests to ensure the software created by developers is fit for purpose
- Execution of all levels of testing of highly complex nature
- Deeply specialized in field performing automated and manual tests or test advocacy, resource planning & team management if demanded
- Resolution of issues that impede the testing effort.
It is a big plus if the candidates have experience with the financial sector (or another regulated sector).
Start: between 1st of April and 1st of June (dependent on your availability).
Duration: 3-12 months
Work load: 100 %
Are you interested?
Please send your CV to Camilla CBUemail@example.com
|Workload||37 Hours/Week , 100% Onsite|
|Expected start date||ASAP|
|Expected end date||3 to 6 months|
|Necessary languages||Danish, English|
|Necessary skills||AUTOMATED TESTING, SOFTWARE TESTING, Test, User Testing|
This project is closed as of 2021-03-10 and is no longer accepting applicants. Create an account to be the first to know when a similar or other relevant projects are posted on Onsiter.Create account