Consultant task – IT Security Consultants (full time, Copenhagen)
100% Onsite, 40 Hours/Week
- Published 7 days ago
- Expected start date: 2021-05-01
For a financial customer we are looking for IT security consultants who can assist the customer with a broad number of different tasks related to IT security of a varied complexity.
The roles will be of different seniority spanning over the following competences:
- Engineering, implementing, and monitoring security measures for the protection of computer systems, networks, and information
- Developing detailed cyber security designs
- Engineering and designing security measures for the protection of computer systems, networks, and information
- Designing computer security architecture
- Design and architecture of highly complex security frames and concepts
- Extensive experience in information security and/or IT risk management with a focus on security, performance and reliability
- Leading project teams, managing both internal and external stakeholders.
It is a big plus if the candidates have experience with the financial sector (or another regulated sector).
Start: between 1st of April and 1st of June (dependent on your availability)
Duration: 3-12 months
Work load: 100 %
Are you interested?
Please send your CV to Camilla, CBUemail@example.com
|Workload||40 Hours/Week , 100% Onsite|
|Expected start date||2021-05-01|
|Expected end date||3 to 6 months|
|Necessary skills||IT Security, Project Management|