Consultant task – IT Infrastructure Consultants (full time, Copenhagen)
100% Onsite, 40 Hours/Week
- Published 7 days ago
- Expected start date: 2021-05-01
For a financial client we are looking for IT infrastructure consultants who can assist the customer with a broad number of different tasks related to IT infrastructure of a varied complexity.
The roles will be of different seniority spanning over the following competences:
- Support of managing and monitoring all installed systems and infrastructure
- Basic installing, configuring, testing, and maintaining operating systems, application software and system management tools
- Manage and monitor all installed systems and infrastructure
- Ensure the highest levels of systems and infrastructure availability
- Resolve escalated service issues
- Engineering and implementing complex projects
- Design and deploy all aspects of application and systems, design architecture to solution
- Coaching other engineers to resolutions.
It is a big plus if you have experience with the financial sector (or another regulated sector).
Start: between 1st of April and 1st of June (dependent on your availability).
Duration: 3-12 months
Work load: 100 %
|Workload||40 Hours/Week , 100% Onsite|
|Expected start date||2021-05-01|
|Expected end date||3 to 6 months|
|Necessary skills||DEPLOYMENT, IT infrastructure monitoring, Infrastructure|